Sunday, July 27, 2014

My CVS Shopping Trip

I stopped in at CVS the other day and found a couple good deals.  My first stop, as always, is at their Coupon Center.  This is where you can scan your loyalty card, and more times then not, coupons will print!

I scored a couple coupons and went shopping.

CVS Sensitive Wipes were on clearance for $5.xx for over 300!  I had also scored a coupon for $1 off any CVS brand wipe purchase.
The paper towel was .79 - A coupon had printed at the coupon machine for .79 off one paper towel roll.
The two vitamins were $3.44 - Buy one, get one free!  A coupon had printed for $2 off any CVS vitamin purchase.
The Blistex were each .44 on clearance.

All together, I paid about $7.xx!


*The wipes and vitamins will be donated to a local domestic violence shelter.
*The Blistex will be used in gift baskets.
*The paper towel will stay with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment